kuvat

kuvat

perjantai 18. huhtikuuta 2014

Happy Easter!

Today is long Friday, not that special day for me to be honest. These days the days starts to feel the same since i don't have anything to do and if i were to look for a job there wouldn't be anything for me there either since the economy is what it is these days. Don't bother to remind me of my spelling errors since i don't care for this is like a "feelings" thing for me. I try to write more often in here since iv'e re-opened this recently because i didn't feel it would be right to write these things in my other blog since it is about jewlery more than about life.

I just some time ago visited my grandpa's house for a cup of coffee with my dad, grandma was in church with my cousin so we didn't see her obviously. I really don't have anything exiting to say in here that often for the reason i said above.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Tänään on pitkäperjantai, ei mitenkään hirveän erityinen päivä minulle jos totta puhutaan. Näinä päivinä nämä päivät alkavat muistuttamaan toisiaan kun minulla ei ole mitään tekemistä ja vaikka etsisinkin töitä niin ei tässä talouden tilassa ole juuri mitään minulle kuitenkaan. Yritän kirjoittaa useammin tänne kun nyt kerran tämän olen uudelleen avannut.

Juuri joku aika sitten kävimme iskän kanssa ukin tykönä kahvilla, mummi oli jumalanpalveluksessa minun serkkuni kanssa joten emme tietenkään nähneet mummia. Ei minulla todellakaan ole mitään jännittävää uutta sanottavaa tänne siitä syystä minkä minä jo sanoin.

 Happy Easter everyone!

Hyvää pääsiäistä kaikille!

-jude-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti