kuvat

kuvat

perjantai 23. toukokuuta 2014

Weightloss thing and other things

It's been a few weeks that ive started my new life change thing and i have already lost like 5kg in a couple of weeks and it has motivated me to keep going till i reach my target wieght but i think that it wont stop there since women always say that they can always loose a couple of kilos ore pounds ore whatever measurement you have in there.

I have started to go on really long walks with my friend and her dog but now i had to leave my dog home since he got diarrhea and i don't obviously want to wear him down all togehter and besides he isn't going on any kind of walks till we get his stomach to work properly.

My grandmas birthday is coming soon she is turning 80 and she asked me to bake her a cake ore cakes i don't know for sure yet how many she wants since it is going to be a little bigger than usually, you don't always turn 80 right, well you do if you lie abaout your age but you get my point.

-jude-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti