kuvat

kuvat

sunnuntai 25. toukokuuta 2014

Grandma's birthday

Today  i went to see my grandma and grandpa and asked what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday mainly the size thing was a big thing to know about, so she wanted a cake for 20 people so that's exactely what she will get. I baked it just now and i can honestly say that bakeing alltough i have been baking for so long a sponge cake base has always been nerve wracking for me, don't ask me why because i don't know why it is so nerve wracking because i have done them so many times with this recepie ore however you say it that i know it is going to turn out wonderful even as hell and doesn't collapse after bakeing.

So now all is left to do is my favorite things the filling and the decorations, i love decorating cakes so much you can't believe. Like said i only hate the base thing making.


Before i baked that cake i went for a long walk with my friend and it is so nice to go on walks with her because she is such a good company and i can talk to her about almost everything and i know she won't tell anyone if i say she can't, i trust her.

-jude-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti